This herbal tea supports immune function throughout the year*
Using the powers of Elecampane, Bermuda grass, Marigold, Mistletoe, Cornel, Yarrow, and St. John's wort, this blend has supported healthy immune systems for over three decades*
How does it work?
Science has evaluated every single ingredient of Varumin herbal:
- Elecampane has compounds with antioxidant activity that can act via different mechanisms to fight several oxidative stress-related threats.*
- The inhibitory effect of Bermuda grass against some bacterial species was noticeable compared to 16 different traditionally used medicinal plants of Nepal.*
- According to a research paper published in the Russian publication Eksperimental'naya i Klinicheskaya Farmakologiya, Marigold and Elecampane contain polysaccharides that induce Th1-dependent immune response and stimulate NO production*
- About the immunomodulatory effects of Mistletoe words are needles - the scientific world offers highly promising evidence in multiple studies*
- Cornelis one of the medicinal plants with a high level of antioxidant activity. Also, recent clinical trials have found that antioxidant supplementation can significantly improve certain immune responses.*
- Biological activities of Yarrow and Marigold such as their antioxidant capacity are topic of a recent study published in Plant Foods for Human Nutrition Journal.*
- St. John's wort is a natural immune booster, evaluated in many studies one of which highlights it, together with well-known garlic (Allium sativum), green tea (Camellia sinensis), ginger (Zingiber officinale), purple coneflower (Echinacea), black cumin (Nigella sativa), licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), and Astragalus.*
Directions: For optimum results, you should have 3 unsweetened servings daily, one hour before a meal.
Instructions: place 1 tsp of the herbal mix in 1 cup of water and bring it to boiling; simmer with a lid on for 2 hours; sieve the tea and enjoy.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Packaging is good. Delivery was fast. Thank you!